Kingston University is based in Kingston upon Thames, a busy riverside town on the borders of London and Surrey.
About Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames has something for everyone, including:
- a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and pubs;
- easy access to beautiful countryside, Richmond Park and Hampton Court; and
- a rich history dating back to Anglo-Saxon times.
Click on an image to enlarge:
The University has the following campuses:
- Penrhyn Road – the hub of student activity in Kingston;
- Kingston Hill – a modern hillside campus set in landscaped gardens;
- Knights Park – a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in a riverside setting; and
- Roehampton Vale – a modern building close to Richmond Park.
These are linked by our free intersite bus service.
How to find us
Central London is just 25 minutes away by train. There is also:
- quick road access to the south and west of England; and
- easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports for international travel.
Take a look at our directions to the University.
You might be interested in our list of local hotels and guesthouses (PDF) if you want to visit the area.