Kingston Hill campus
Students based here study:
- Social Care
Leafy Kingston Hill is about three miles from Kingston town centre. Once part of a country estate, some of its landscaped gardens and the large Victorian house are still visible.
During the years a range of modern buildings have gone up on the hillside campus so students also benefit from cutting-edge facilities.
Click on an image to enlarge:
During the last 15 years, we have invested in developing the campus. This includes:
- a 300-seat lecture theatre;
- new teaching spaces;
- a £26m teaching building, home to the Kingston Business School;
- learning resources centre;
- green spaces and meeting areas; and
- improving pedestrian access.
We further improved the learning resources centre in 2008 with a £5million extension. Named the Nightingale Centre, it includes a learning cafe, more PCs and extra study areas.
A community feel
Kingston Hill has a good community feel thanks to its many on-site facilities, including:
- teaching rooms and computer labs;
- a fully equipped music studio;
- halls of residence with rooms for 565 students; and
- a bar, cafe and restaurant.