Search our site
Search our site

Accommodation at Kingston University


We are here to help Kingston University students with all aspects of accommodation.

What accommodation options are open to me?

Your accommodation options depend on what kind of student you are.

Select from the list below and we will display the different options available to you:

If you are unsure which category you fall into, please contact us for guidance.

New undergraduate students (Home/EU and Overseas)

As a new undergraduate studying at Kingston you can:

Nursing students

As a nursing student studying at Kingston you can:

New postgraduate students (home/EU)

As a Home/EU postgraduate student studying at Kingston, find out more about accommodation in the private sector.

(Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for a room in Kingston University halls of residence. However, we do have a limited supply of studio rooms available for Home/EU postgraduate students at £211.00 per week for a 50-week contract (£10,550 for the 2013/14 year) in our iQ Wave halls. Please email for more information.

You might also want to consider Malden Hall, which is a privately run hall exclusively for postgraduate students.)

New postgraduate students (overseas)

As an overseas postgraduate student studying at Kingston you can:

Returning students (undergraduate and postgraduate)

Please visit My Kingston for more information about finding private accommodation if you are a returning student. Occasionally, around Christmas, we are able to offer hall rooms to returning students.

Erasmus and Study Abroad students

If you are an Erasmus or Study Abroad student and studying at Kingston for the first time, you can:

  • apply to live in lodgings if you are staying in Kingston for less than a full academic year (a lodging is a room in a private house with a resident landlord);
  • apply for a place in our halls of residence if you are staying in Kingston for a full academic year; or
  • look for accommodation in the private sector.
Site menu