Students with disabilities
We provide a range of accommodation suitable for students with disabilities. Wherever possible, we will further adapt accommodation to meet individual needs.
- All halls of residence are self-catering only.
- Free parking is available in your hall of residence if you have a mobility impairment.
- Adapted rooms are integrated with other accommodation rather than clustered together.
- Students with disabilities will be offered a place for the duration of the course only if they could not otherwise attend the University (for example, a student who is a wheelchair user may need an adapted room which cannot be found in the private sector).
When you speak to our Disability Team in the Student Life Centre it is important that you give details of your requirements. This will help the Accommodation Team give priority to your application and allocate a room appropriate to your needs.
If you require adapted accommodation, please get in contact as soon as possible:
- Student Life Centre: Disability Team
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 7314
Please note that you will be asked to provide supporting medical evidence.
For detailed information about access around the campuses, visit our DisabledGo entry.