Housing Management Service
Our Headed Tenancy Housing Management Service rents houses and flats from property owners and sub-lets them to our students.
The property owner has an agreement with the University, not the student – which gives you advantages that renting privately or to a commercial agent can't offer. These include:
- Rent is guaranteed for the term of the agreement.
- No advertising is required – we find your tenants, who come referenced by the University.
- You don't need to prepare leases or collect rent.
- Your property will be inspected on a termly basis.
- Trained University staff are available to answer your questions; they'll also inform you of any maintenance issues that require attention.
For full information on the scheme, please download our Headed Tenancy Owner Information Booklet (PDF).
The Headed Tenancy service has been in operation since 1988.