Search our site
Search our site


Lodgings are single rooms provided by householders, usually to international or EU students, but not postgraduates, who are studying at Kingston for one semester.

Householders and students are welcome to contact us should any difficulties arise – we will do our best to help.

For full details on what is required from householders when providing lodgings, please see the following pages:

Contact us

Accommodation: Student Life Centre
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 7311
Email us

Site menu