Search our site
Search our site

Council tax

Full-time students are exempt from paying council tax.

  • Single householders who receive a discount should not be affected provided that the student is studying at Kingston on a full-time course.
  • Kingston Council will normally require a student to have a council tax exemption certificate. Students can obtain a council tax exemption certificate by visiting any information point, which are located in learning resources centres. Students must have an ID card or validated confirmation of enrolment form to get a certificate.

Contact us

Accommodation: Student Life Centre
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 7311
Email us

Site menu