Kingston's funny bone
Over the next few months, two Kingston graduates will be starring as stand up comedians in separate London shows.
James Mullinger (Women's Studies, 2000) decided to make a living from being ‘the bad boy of feminism' and has skyrocketed in popularity, making a name for himself as one of the best new comedians on the circuit.
Eddie Kadi (Media Technology, 2005) fell in love with making people laugh when he was still at Kingston and will be the first black comedian to headline at the O2 arena in September.
Our monthly competition is offering tickets to both James' and Eddie's shows. Up for grabs are:
- a pair of tickets to James' show at the Soho Theatre, 25–26 June 2010;
- pair of tickets to James' show, ‘Schooldays' at the Camden Fringe Festival, 6–7 August; and
- a pair of tickets to Eddie's show ‘An audience with Eddie Kadi' at the O2 Arena, 4 September 2010.
All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- your full name (and maiden name if applicable);
- subject of study and year of graduation; and
- contact phone number.
Closing date for entries:
- For James' Leicester Square show: 9.00am Thursday 20 May. Winners will be notified by 5.00pm Thursday 20 May. (Please note that unsuccessful alumni will automatically be entered into the second draw unless otherwise instructed.)
- For James' Soho show and Eddie's show: 9.00am Friday 11 June. Winners will be notified by 5.00pm Friday 11 June.