There are many ways you can work with the University to help current students.
And, quite apart from the fact that you'll be doing a huge amount of good, it can be a lot of fun. It'll also give you something a bit different to put on your CV and could provide excellent networking opportunities.
We need your expertise, experience, advice and influence in one or more of the following…
- Mentor a student: share your knowledge and experience and encourage a young person to achieve their potential while broadening your own skills and judgement.
- Share your career insights: think of all you'd like to have known before you started your career. Now's your chance to help those following in your footsteps.
- Offer work experience: we'd love to know if your company can offer placements to Kingston undergraduate students.
- Be a Kingston ambassador: use your experience to tell future students what it's like to study and live at Kingston.
- Organise graduate events: help to organise alumni events – professional, social or whatever you want...
Go on, get involved and make a difference! Give us a call on: +44 (0)20 8417 3178 for a chat about any of the above.
Alternatively you can update your details with us and mark your preferred way to help in the "How I can help Kingston University?" area.