Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is Kingston University, River House, 53–57 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1LQ
2. There will be four competitions held on the following dates: Monday 5 December, Monday 12 December, Friday 16 December and Saturday 24 December 2016.
3. Entries for the competitions on Monday 5 December, Monday 12 December and Friday 16 December must be submitted by 11.59pm (GMT) on the date of the competition to be eligible.
4. Entries for the competition on Saturday 24 December must be submitted by 6.00pm (GMT) on the date of the competition to be eligible.
5. Events may occur that render the promotion itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the University and accordingly the University may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability will attach to the University as a result.
6. You can submit as many entries as you like for each competition.
7. Every entry submitted must use the hashtag #makeitKU and fit the criteria specified in the competition tweet in order to be eligible.
8. Entries must not contain any inappropriate language or offensive content.
9. You must own the copyright in the image you post, or have the permission of the copyright owner to post the image for the purposes of entering this competition.
10. You must have the consent of anyone else appearing in the image to use the image in this competition.
11. Any entry (not only the winning entry) may be posted, edited or otherwise used by the University for marketing or publicity purposes. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the permission of the people in the image, and the person who took the image, to use the image in this way. By entering the competition you are promising the University that you have these permissions, and the University relies on this promise.
12. There will be one winner per competition, and they will be notified on Twitter within two working days of the competition being held.
13. The winner for each competition will need to direct message their email address via Twitter to Kingston University in order to receive the prize. Their email address will not be used for any other purpose than to send the prize.
14. If the winner has not provided their email address within three days of them being notified on Twitter, another entry for that competition will be chosen.
15. The University's decision is final.
16. One prize is available for each of the four competitions and will either be a £25 Amazon e-voucher or a £25 iTunes e-voucher.
17. Each prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or for physical vouchers.