Enrol on a short course at Kingston University to develop your skills, improve specific-subject knowledge, pursue a personal interest or just try something new!
Kingston University is the largest provider of higher education in south-west London, with an excellent reputation for teaching. As well as first-class educational provision, the University offers a range of amenities and facilities for community use.
We also run programmes and bespoke training that specifically support business and professional development.
Download the latest Kingston University short courses and professional education guide (PDF).
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short courses by subject
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Assessment of Professional Competency (APC) for surveyors
- Business (for individuals)
- Business (executive development for companies)
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and science
- Healthcare (NHS)
- Healthcare training
- Human resource management
- Journalism, media and communication
- Life sciences
- Management (for individuals)
- Management (executive development for companies)
- Mathematics and statistics
- Music (djembe and gamelan)
- Social sciences
- Social work
- Surveying and planning
- TV production
Short courses by faculty/department
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Healthcare and Social Care Sciences
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing
The Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture offers short courses that are delivered at weekends, evenings and during summer schools.
- Information booklet (PDF)
What our students say
Martin Alton – Life Drawing
"This is more than an evening class – the quality of teaching is degree standard and is always fun. The course has exceeded all my expectations."
Alex Tilley – Surveying APC
"The two-day course was excellent. It really put me in the right mood to start the revision early enough to cover the vast range of content."