Terms and Conditions for Access and/or Use of the KINGSTON UNIVERSITY Website
Welcome to the KINGSTON UNIVERSITY website ('the Site')
Kingston University Higher Education Corporation ('We' and 'Us') provide access to and use of this Site subject to the following terms and conditions which may be updated by Us without notice to you.
By using and/or accessing this site you will be considered to have agreed to all of the following terms and conditions which apply to all pages on the Site and for all entry points into the Site.
All material on this Site (the 'Content') is copyright of Us unless otherwise stated. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. Any other use requires the written permission of Us.
Any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site is obtained at your own risk and you will be solely responsible and liable for the consequences arising after that.
By using or accessing this Site you understand that you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
We do not warrant that the Site or access to it will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses or bugs.
You agree that you will follow appropriate policies and protocols (as set out in the University Regulations) for Using IT Facilities to post or otherwise place information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages or other materials on the Site.
Limitation of liability
We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the Content supplied, but do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions. You acknowledge that We will not be liable for any damage or loss howsoever arising, including, but without limitation, indirect or consequential damage, arising from use of the Site, including but not limited to that caused by the inaccuracy of any of the Content.
We will have no liability (save for death/personal injury resulting from negligence) for:
- Any loss caused, in whole or in part, by Our actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond Our control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering any Content; or
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in any Content regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of any Content; or
- Any loss which may arise from reliance on Content contained on this Site, including from any decision made or action taken, or not taken, in reliance upon any Content.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable that will not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions - which will remain in full force and effect. Where any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question will apply with such modification(s) as are necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.