Cost per session (40 minutes):
- All new patient consultation £10.00
- Students and concessions £15.00
- Staff and visitors £20.00
- Monday 8.30am–12.30pm
- Friday 8.30am–12.30pm
What is Osteopathy?
It is a system of diagnosis and treatment that lays its main emphasis on the structural integrity of the body. It is distinctive in the way that it recognises that much of the pain and disability we suffer stems from abnormalities in the function and mobility of the body structure.
How might it help me?
Osteopathy treats more than ‘bad backs', in fact most musculoskeletal conditions are suitable for treatment, these include:
- Lower Back Pain / Strain
- Neck Pain / Strain
- The Symptoms of Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
- Symptoms resulting from road traffic accidents
- Many Pregnancy related conditions
- Work related postural problems
- Many childhood problems or problems arising from birth traumas
- The Penrhyn Road Clinic is a teaching facility for senior students of Osteopathy. Treatment is carried out by senior students, from North East Surrey Technical College, studying a four year degree in Osteopathic Medicine. Treatment is closely supervised by clinic tutors who are registered osteopaths.