Library and Learning Services
Welcome to Kingston University Library and Learning Services.
Library and Learning Services is key to the success of our students and staff in pursuing their learning, teaching and research ambitions. The focus of the department is on the delivery of high quality learning resources and services to students and staff, supporting a wide range of information driven activity from skills support through to innovative online learning experiences.
This work is achieved through:
- The 4 Learning Resources Centres (Libraries) on each of the main teaching campuses
- Providing 24 hour access (term time) to the LRCs at Kingston Hill and Penrhyn Road
- Generous opening hours at all sites throughout the year
- Access to over 350,000 books and audiovisual materials, and 270,000 e-books
- Subscriptions to over 73,000 electronic journals
- Over 1800 open access PCs
- Wireless access on all campuses
- Expert advice and support for the development of web and multimedia content
- Extensive support for disabilities in our specialist Access Technology Rooms
The LRCs also provide a base for Careers, Accommodation and Student Finance consultations.