Welcome to Kingston University Information Services.
Information Services provision underpins all University activities and focuses its work on ensuring that the potential of information and ICT is fully exploited in the University’s learning, teaching, research and business operations.
Information services operates:
- 4 Learning Resources Centres (Libraries) on each of the main teaching campuses
- Provides 24 hour access (term time) to the LRCs at Kingston Hill and Penrhyn Road
- Generous opening hours at all sites throughout the year
- Access to over 420000 books and audiovisual materials
- Subscriptions to over 2000 printed and 45000 electronic journals
- Over 1800 open access PCs
- Wireless access on all campuses
- Expert advice and support
- Extensive support for disabilities in our specialist Access Technology Rooms
The LRCs also provide a base for Careers, Accommodation and Student Finance consultations.