Search our site
Search our site

Contacts in Hong Kong

We have a number of education agents in Hong Kong. If you would like information on Kingston University, our courses or assistance with your application, please contact one of our representatives in Hong Kong.

If you would like further information about studying and living in the UK, please visit or contact the British Council:

Contact us

Visa and CAS enquiries
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 3645

International students
Site menu