All students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet our English language requirements. These depend on whether you are applying for pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
If you don't achieve the required score, you may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
|Level of entry ||General qualification requirement
- International Foundation – Successful completion of Devlet Lise Bitirme Diplomasi or High School – minimum overall grade 45%, including relevant subjects.
- International Year 1 Business and Management – Successful completion of Devlet Lise Bitirme Diplomasi. GPA 3.0 from high school. Also 4 year High School Diploma or Higher Technician Diploma.
- A-levels or International Baccalaureate.
- Recognised Foundation course in the UK.
- For some courses we also consider holders of recognised post-secondary qualifications (ie Onlisans Derecesi/ Diploma) for entry into second or possibly final year.
|Postgraduate taught masters
- Bachelor degree (Lisans Diploma) from any recognised university.
- For certain courses, work experience will also be required. Please see the postgraduate course page for specific course entry details.
- Postgraduate masters degree (Yüksek Lisans Diplomasi) or a good undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
*Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications/work experience may be taken into consideration.
You can also view our undergraduate and postgraduate courses.