We recommend travelling by bus from Heathrow:
- The number 285 or 111 bus offers a service to Kingston leaving every 10 minutes. This bus makes numerous stops and so isn't the fastest route.
- Alternatively you could get the X26 bus which is quicker and travels directly to Kingston – there are two buses an hour.
- It will take approximately one hour to get to Kingston.
You can also travel by train/tube:
- Take the Piccadilly Line underground service to Earls Court.
- Change here to the underground service (District Line) to Wimbledon.
- Then catch a main train line from Wimbledon to either Surbiton or Kingston.
For further information about: