KU Talent is here to help and support you explore your career options and prepare you for the highly competitive job market. Learn how to get ahead of the competition by using the various services KU Talent delivers during your time here at Kingston.
At this session you'll find out about:
- the UK recruitment process and what to expect;
- exciting industry or job-specific events for the academic year;
- accessing part-time and temporary job opportunities, so you can connect with local part-time employers;
- getting one-to-one advice about your personal career options and how to create a great CV;
- using online global job search resources, so you can search international career opportunities; and
- participating in international employability sessions, so you can impress potential British employers.
The seminar will be held as part of the Essential Welcome and Orientation Day.
- When: this will be confirmed in Summer 2015 for the September 2015 intake.
- Where: this will be confirmed in Summer 2015 for the September 2015 intake.