You apply directly to Kingston University for postgraduate courses. You can now apply for most of our postgraduate courses online. Access the online applications via the relevant course page.
If you prefer, or if your course does not have an online option, you can still apply by post. Please download our postgraduate application form (PDF) to do so.
Completing the application form
Be sure to write clearly on the application form and provide the following information:
- your full name;
- correct address;
- level of study; and
- area of academic interest or course.
Please also remember to:
- fully itemise your academic record, including the full title of the qualifications you have achieved;
- provide the full name of your institution and its location; and
- sign and complete the disability and criminal conviction section.
With your application form, you need to include:
- copies of translated qualification transcripts;
- copies of relevant and recognised English language qualifications;
- two references, including at least one academic reference; and
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV) if relevant.
Where to send the application form
If you have filled in a paper copy of the application form, post the completed application forms and all supporting documents (translated academic transcripts, proof of English language and references) to:
- Kingston University Admissions
Room 1004, Yorkon Building
Kingston Hill campus
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT2 7LB
Tel: 0844 855 2177 or +44 (0)20 8303 9932 (for callers outside the UK)
There is no application fee for postgraduate taught or postgraduate research applications.
Please contact us or one of our overseas representatives if you need further advice or information.