You apply directly to Kingston University for postgraduate courses. You can now apply for most of our postgraduate courses online. Access the online applications via the relevant course page.
If you prefer, or if your course does not have an online option, you can still apply by post. Please download our postgraduate application form (PDF) to do so.
Completing the application form
Be sure to write clearly on the application form and provide the following information:
- your full name;
- correct address;
- level of study; and
- area of academic interest or course.
Please also remember to:
- fully itemise your academic record, including the full title of the qualifications you have achieved;
- provide the full name of your institution and its location; and
- sign and complete the disability and criminal conviction section.
With your application form, you need to include:
- copies of translated qualification transcripts;
- copies of relevant and recognised English language qualifications;
- two references, including at least one academic reference; and
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV) if relevant.
Where to send the application form
If you have filled in a paper copy of the application form, post the completed application forms and all supporting documents (translated academic transcripts, proof of English language and references) to:
- Applicant Services
Room 1004, First Floor
Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston upon Thames KT2 7LB
Tel: +44 (0)20 8328 1148
Fax: +44 (0)20 8417 3532
There is no application fee for postgraduate taught or postgraduate research applications.
Please contact us or one of our overseas representatives if you need further advice or information.