We offer a wide range of sporting facilities for our students, whether you are looking to get fit or are a serious athlete:
- The University's Fitness Centre has a fully equipped gym, plus an aerobics and dance studio.
- Tolworth Court sports ground has rugby, football and cricket pitches, plus tennis and netball courts for outdoor games.
- Regional, national and international competitors receive extra support through the Sports Performance Programme.
For more information about any of our sporting facilities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sporting activities in London
Whether you're watching or taking part, London is home to some of the worlds most famous sporting tournaments. The many types of sport available include:
- football – famous London clubs include , and ;
- tennis – you can watch matches at , for example;
- rugby – is also close by;
- cricket – the hosts international matches; and
- rowing – the Kingston Rowing Club gives all students the chance to compete in events.
There are lots of ways you can join in, with facilities for almost all types of sport. To find a team to play with, check the notice boards at or contact .