At Kingston University, you'll have access to:
- 3,000 networked computers;
- free access to superfast 10GB fibre internet, email and web hosting;
- support from our Service Desk portal;
- free Microsoft Office 365 for the duration of your course and specialist software for your own subject area;
- our Adaptive Technology Resources Centres with specialist hardware and software for students with disabilities; and
- short-term loan laptops (Penryhn Road campus only, from October 2014).
StudySpace, our online learning management, is a potentially limitless resource for lecture notes and interactive teaching.
My Kingston, the Kingston University student intranet, provides an easy way to find information and work online.