Why work here
Kingston University is a great place to work. The largest higher education provider in south-west London, we are based in a busy riverside town on the London and Surrey borders.
Kingston University offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- generous annual salary;
- final salary pension scheme;
- season ticket loans for public transport;
- university nursery;
- cycle to work scheme;
- family-friendly procedures;
- childcare voucher scheme (salary sacrifice);
- discounts at local shops and restaurants; and
- 37-hour week (full-time hours).
To find out more about these benefits and other advantages of working at Kingston University, please see our Yours to be part of booklet (PDF).