Kingston University Service Company Ltd (KUSCO) is a specialist service and facilities management company working exclusively for Kingston University
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kingston University (KU), and has been providing the University community with a wide range of services and support since 1997. KUSCO works for no other organisations.
As Kingston University’s main Service Provider:
- We represent value for money but constantly strive to add value.
- Through teamwork we combine expertise, professionalism and specialist knowledge of the University.
- Every KUSCO employee makes a valid contribution to the University’s core business of Higher Education, as all our work contributes to the recruitment and retention of students.
- We will be fair and consistent in all our dealings with our staff and with the university community, our client
KUSCO has an independent Board of Directors, with a Governor of the University as the Chairman
The senior management team who run KUSCO day-to-day and their main areas of responsibility are as follows:
Paul Humphries - General Manager
- All general KUSCO company, strategic and planning matters
- The Conference Office (KUCEL)
- Quality Monitoring
Michael Blackwell – Head of Building Services
- Responsive and emergency maintenance and compliance across the whole University estate
- Grounds maintenance across the whole University estate
Ilza Malkoun - Head of KUSCO Finance
- KUSCO financial matters
Heather Simmons - Head of HR and Communications
- All KUSCO HR matters including:
- Employee Relations
- Selection & Learning and Development
- Staff engagement and communications
Senior Management Team
Head of Building Services
Head of Finance
Head of HR and Communications