Non-members of Kingston University may apply to join the library, this includes alumni of Kingston University, companies and individuals.
Please complete the Special membership form (Word) to apply to join.
- Special members (individuals and alumni) are able to borrow four items at one time.
- Corporate members can borrow up to 15 items on one company ticket at any one time or nominate four members of staff to borrow up to four items each on separate ID cards.
Other rights and entitlements
- All special members are able to make use of the library stock for reference purposes. Unfortunately, it is not possible for special members to access any electronic resources or computing facilities.
- We regret that Kingston University dissertations and theses are kept on closed access and are only available to current Kingston University students and staff.
- Special members are able to use the library during core hours (but not during night opening).
- The normal enquiry service is available for special members to use during opening hours.
- All special members are entitled to place reservations.
- Borrowed items may be renewed using the library catalogue via the internet provided items are not reserved by another person. The standard Kingston University rules for outstanding fines and overdue books apply.
- Members are reminded that the onus of obtaining copyright permission for reproduction purposes is with the member (the user) and not the library.
- All special members are required to comply with the regulations for the use of library services and the LRCs, which is part of the University's regulations.
|Membership type ||Annual fee ||Six-month fee
||£100 plus VAT
||£50 plus VAT
||£350 plus VAT
||£60 inclusive of VAT
How to contact us
Please send the completed special membership form (and payment if appropriate) to:
- Membership Department (Amy Malloy)
Penrhyn Road Learning Resources Centre
Kingston KT1 2EE
Phone: 020 8417 2106