Are you one of Kingston's best creative businesses? Enter this year's Kingston Business Excellence Awards
Posted Wednesday 13 May 2015
Kingston University is looking for the most innovative, inspirational and interesting creative companies in the borough. As sponsors of the Best Business for the Creative and Media Sector category at this year's Kingston Business Excellence Awards, we want to encourage as many of the best companies in the borough to apply. So if you think your business deserves recognition - register today!
Why should your business enter?
- It's free to register
- Even if your registered address is not within the borough, you can still apply if your principle place of trade is Kingston
- The creative sector spans a including design, architecture, antiques, software and gaming, publishing and broadcast media
- The awards gain considerable press and promotion
- The Gala Dinner is a great networking opportunity. The 2014 ceremony was attended by former government ministers Vince Cable and Ed Davey
- Kingston is benefitting from substantial investment through the so it's a great time to be part of the borough's business community
- It's great for staff morale and team spirit
- And most importantly, good for business!
"On a day-to-day basis we work so hard and you need to feel a sense of reward and the Kingston Business Excellence Awards did that. It also helped attract more business. Straight after winning the awards the phone did not stop ringing - it was fantastic." – Robert Masciave of Metropolis Hairdressing, crowned overall Business of the Year at last year's awards
Find out more and register now at the . The closing date for entries is 26 June.