Kingston features in worldwide Masters and MBA rankings
Posted Monday 7 January 2013
Four of Kingston University's masters programmes feature in a ranking of the world's best masters and MBA programmes. The Eduniversal Masters Ranking 2012/13 ranks mainly business and management-related programmes, and evaluated 20,000 programmes from 153 countries before coming up with their final listing.
Kingston's four programmes included:
- International Business Management MSc – number 50 in the International Management ranking for Western Europe;
- Human Resource Management MA top up – number 39 in the Human Resource Management ranking for Western Europe;
- Creative Industries and the Creative Economy MA – number 31 globally in the Arts and Cultural Management category; and
- Electronic Commerce with Management Studies MSc – number 72 globally in the E-business ranking.
The Eduniversal Masters Ranking is one of the few rankings that evaluate academic programmes rather than institutions. The methodology of the ranking is based on: reputation of the programme among employers, salary levels of graduates of the respective programmes and the satisfaction of the students on these programmes.
Peter Eley, marketing, recruitment and alumni manager for Kingston Business School and Kingston Law School said: "It is a great honour for Kingston to be included in these rankings, especially as this is the first year that the Business School has submitted programmes for inclusion. Competition to be featured in the rankings is extremely strong, and the inclusion of these Kingston programmes reflects their quality."
- Find out more about postgraduate study at Kingston University.