Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is Kingston University, River House, 53–57 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1LQ
2. The promotion will commence on 8.00am (GMT) on 24 September 2016 and closes at 11.59pm (GMT) on 25 September 2016.
3. Events may occur that render the promotion itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the University and accordingly the University may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability will attach to the University as a result.
4. In order to be eligible to enter the prize draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher you must tweet @KingstonUni what you loved about Kingston University's Open Day using #KUOpenDay
5. Entries must not contain any inappropriate language or offensive content.
6. If you include a photo you must own the copyright in the image you post, or have the permission of the copyright owner to post the image for the purposes of entering this competition.
7. You must have the consent of anyone else appearing in the image to use the image in this competition.
8. Any entry (not only the winning entry) may be posted, edited or otherwise used by the University for marketing or publicity purposes. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the permission of the people in the image, and the person who took the image, to use the image in this way. By entering the competition you are promising the University that you have these permissions, and the University relies on this promise.
9. Kingston University accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
10. The winner will be selected at random by 5.00pm on 27 September 2016.
11. The winner will be announced on Twitter by @KingstonUni and the winner will be asked to direct message @KingstonUni their details including their full name and full address.
12. The winner will need to accept the prize by 27 October 2016 otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
13. The University's decision is final.
14. The prize is a £50 Amazon voucher.
15. The prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.