Our undergraduate Open Days are open to prospective students thinking of studying at Kingston University. They are a great way to decide which subject you want to study or to find out more information about the subject for which you have applied.
You will have the opportunity to talk to academics who teach the subjects and the students who study them. The day is designed to give you the chance to experience student life and collect as much information as you need about the University, with an opportunity to view our fabulous campuses and facilities.
Upcoming Open Days
We will announce the dates of the next Open Days shortly.
Information for applicants
If you have already applied for any of the subjects below you do not need to book as you will receive a personal invitation to attend an Open Day. This invitation will have important personalised information which you will need as an applicant:
- Aerospace, Astronautics and Aircraft Engineering
- Building, Quantity Surveying and Construction
- Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computing Foundation Year
- Computing, Networking and Information Systems, Cyber Security, and Games Technology
- Cyber Security and Computer Forensics
- Environmental Sciences
- Forensic Sciences
- Games Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mathematics Foundation Year
- Mechanical, Motorsport and Automotive Engineering
- Media and Creative Technologies, plus Computer Graphics Technology
- Science Foundation Year
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management and Specialisms
- International Business
- International Law
- Marketing and Advertising
- Real Estate Management
- Creative Writing
- English Language and Linguistics
- English Literature
- Film, Television and New Broadcasting Media
- International Relations, Politics and Human Rights
- Media and Communication
- Politics, International Relations and Human Rights
- Psychology and Forensic Psychology
If you have applied for any of the subjects below you will be invited for an interview:
- Graphic Design
- Illustration Animation
- Interior Design
- Product and Furniture Design
- Social Work and Social Care
Not able to attend?
Please look at alternative Open Day dates, if you still can't attend one of our Open Days, you can learn about Kingston University at a campus tour.
Got a question?
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book now >