UCAS and higher education (HE) fairs are a great way to find out more about our courses and have your questions answered. Kingston University staff and students attend a number of higher education fairs and conventions across the UK.
Visit the for more information about UCAS fairs and to book.
If your school or college is holding a HE event and you would like someone from Kingston to attend, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the difference between a UCAS and HE fair?
are run by the University and Colleges Admissions Service for anyone to attend; HE fairs are run by individual schools and colleges for their own students.
Both bring representatives from different universities to one place, giving you the chance to talk to us about everything from the courses available to funding options and accommodation.
Top tips for UCAS and HE fairs
- Get a copy of the convention guide: familiarise yourself with the floor plan before the event and check which universities will be there.
- Plan in advance: draw up a shortlist of universities you'd like to speak to and plan your questions. Remember you don't just have to ask about whether or not the university offers a particular course. What about transport links, study abroad options or campus/town safety?
- Find out about open days and online events: there is nothing quite like actually seeing the university for yourself and chatting to current students.
- Explore alternative courses suggested by university representatives: you might find an even better course for you than those you've already considered!
- Enjoy yourself: get the most out of the event and have some action points ready for the next steps in your decision making.