"Like for like, this is one of the top programmes in the UK... it was created and is taught by academics who have worked at leading international business schools as well as top global financial institutions." – Dr Mohammed Nurullah, course director
The Kingston Accounting and Finance MSc aims to achieve the following:
- Help you acquire knowledge and understanding of the theories, models and practice of accounting and finance at an advanced level, together with an understanding of how they integrate into the wider business environment.
- Provide you with a supportive study environment and an expert academic team to help you achieve your goals.
- Show you how to critically analyse and use relevant information to offer interpretations and solutions to problems.
- Give you the opportunity to focus in depth on a specific area of the business finance function.
- Increase your career prospects considerably by helping you to graduate with practical experience of industry standard methods, tools and data.
- The University's London location provides both a peaceful study setting with easy access to London city centre.
- Following its last inspection by the Higher Education Funding Council, Kingston Business School was awarded an 'excellent' rating for its teaching quality, one of only a few from 120 UK business schools to receive such recognition.
- An international curriculum, along with school and staff collaborations worldwide, ensure the programme is globally relevant.