Kingston University's supportive study environment helps you achieve your academic and career goals.
- Dedicated support from a personal academic supervisor who will guide you through your research project and dissertation, with subject tutors to provide guidance on specific modules. The course director and course administrator can help with general academic and administrative issues and the student liaison office can help with any other issues.
- We help you improve your study, research and life skills with training sessions covering project management, communication skills and information research and retrieval.
- Kingston's innovative online learning system makes flexible learning easier and means you can communicate with staff and course colleagues easily.
- Interactive and collaborative teaching delivered through a combination of classroom sessions, workshops and seminars, facilitating debate and interaction.
- Extensive modern facilities providing everything you need to study effectively – and enjoy the experience!
- The University's student support services offer advice and guidance on a wide range of subjects from finance, accommodation and healthcare to sports and fitness, as well as a careers and employability service.
- International students can access plenty of language support, both before and during the course – we offer a and an .