We expect our graduates to progress to research degrees in European philosophy and critical theory, or to careers in media/journalism, publishing, the arts, education, and public policy.
For example, recent graduates from this course:
- Michael Sperlinger has become assistant director of the arts agency Lux (London);
- Marta Kuzma has become director of the Office of Contemporary Art Norway (Oslo);
- Ruth Blacksell has become a lecturer and associate director of O-SB Design, University of Reading;
- Louise Hanson has begun a PhD at Brasenose College, Oxford;
- Dessislava Dimova is finishing a PhD at the Bulgarian Academy;
- Anda Klavina is now a curator at the Latvian Centre for Contemporary Art (Riga), and
- Kate Parker is director of City Projects (London).