Studying this course means you'll have opportunities to be involved with organisations outside the university - you can find out about them here.
Art & Space MA students benefit from:
- site visits to supplement your learning;
- input from visiting speakers, such as:
- Charlotte Cullinan and Jeanine Richards from Art Lab;
- members of BAD (an artist-led organisation based in Rotterdam);
- Robin Klasnik (director of Matts Gallery);
- Tim Hutchenson (artist, writer and curator);
- Alex Mowat from Urban Salon;
- Sean Griffiths from FAT; and
- Adam Sutherland, David Cross and Jason Coburn.
- collaboration with external organisations and individuals within other specialist areas; and
- the chance to extend your professional practice experience through a placement and residency.
You can also take advantage of the University's on-site galleries (read more in the Facilities section).