There is a wide range of facilities available at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern research environment with the latest equipment, including our new state-of-the-art psychology laboratories equipped with PCs that provide an assortment of software for statistical analysis and experimental presentation. We have:
- A driving simulator (XPDS-RS from XPI Simulation);
- High-resolution EEG (The BioSemi ActiveTwo 64+8+2 channel system);
- Biopac MP100 Physiological monitoring system;
- State-of-the-art video/audio monitoring in a dedicated observation room with digital viewing/editing suite (configured by Tracksys with Observer XT 11.0 monitoring applications);
- Eyelink 1000 high-resolution eyetracker;
- Tobii T-120 eyetracker;
- Mobile eyetracker (Tobii Smart IR plus Tobii Studio Enterprise Edition); and
- CANTABeclipse tablet-based (touchscreen) neuropsychological test battery.
All students have access to the University's on-site learning resources centre, which offers:
- subject libraries, plus a free inter-library loan scheme to other libraries in the Greater London area; and
- online database subscriptions.
In addition, the Graduate Centre is available solely for the use of our postgraduate students, and includes:
- IT facilities;
- a seminar room; and
- social space.
Resources in London
Kingston is just a 25-minute train journey away from central London. Here you can access a wealth of additional libraries and archives, including the British Library.