There is a wide range of facilities for practical work at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern environment with the latest equipment, including:
- the £9.8 million Eadweard Muybridge building with state-of the art laboratories, including labs dedicated to biochemistry;
- an exercise physiology and biomechanics lab;
- new work areas and dedicated laboratories for research;
- specialist equipment, such as electron microscopes and spectrometers; and
- computing laboratories and a team of IT technicians to offer assistance.
The Learning Resource Centre offers:
- subject libraries, plus a free inter-library loan scheme to other libraries in the Greater London area;
- online database subscriptions; and
- a growing selection of resource materials.
Dedicated graduate facilities
In addition, you can use the dedicated Graduate Centre on campus. This includes:
- additional IT facilities;
- seminar rooms;
- social spaces and a canteen; and
- a learning resource centre with specialist libraries.