If you choose to study this course, here are some of the things you can expect from the course and how it will benefit you.
- This course allows you to develop your general knowledge of economics and econometrics, and also enables you to specialise in one of five pathways.
- You can switch to a research degree after completing the core modules if you wish, replacing the optional modules with further research skills, a literature review and conference presentation and poster.
- It will be possible to combine economics with another postgraduate degree course as a major, half or minor field.
- Teaching staff at Kingston University are research active, keeping your studies at the cutting edge of latest developments.
- The course aims to develop your skills in a direction that matches what many employers expect when hiring economists.