Kingston Law School's supportive study environment helps you achieve your academic and career goals.
- Dedicated support from a personal academic supervisor who will guide you through your research project and dissertation, with subject tutors to provide guidance on specific modules. The course director and course administrator can help with general academic and administrative issues and the student liaison office can help with any other issues.
- Kingston's innovative online learning system makes flexible learning easier and means you can communicate with staff and course colleagues easily.
- Interactive and collaborative teaching delivered through a combination of classroom sessions, workshops and seminars, facilitating debate and interaction.
- Extensive modern facilities providing everything you need to study effectively – and and enjoy the experience!
- The Business and Law Academic Skills Service can help you with your written English, grammar, presentation, structure and referencing, and gives specific help to international students.
- The University's student support services offer advice and guidance on a wide range of subjects from finance, accommodation and healthcare to sports and fitness, as well as a careers and employability service.
- Kingston Law School promotes peer group support by encouraging students to form small, informal groups that can meet outside the classroom.
International students can access plenty of language support, both before and during the course – we offer a and an .
"Kingston Law School has very good staff to student ratios which allow students the access to staff for the one-to-one help that they need." – Siri Harris, Senior lecturer