Research forms part of the Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research (CEESR). Research falls into three different groups:
- – including tectonics, basin evolution and applications of palaeomagnetism to global geodynamics;
- – including remote sensing of land cover change in tropical and temperate ecosystems and human impacts on watercourses and soils in Britain; and
- – including the human, environmental and policy dynamics of rural systems.
Events and lectures
- Students can attend bi-weekly Departmental Seminar Series (ie CEESR).
- Students are invited to the annual CEESR Seminar.