If you choose to study this course, here are some of the things you can expect from the course and how it will benefit you.
- Kingston University's spacious fashion department is renowned for its well-established industry links and will provide relevant and suitable projects to stimulate your progress.
- As well as a dedicated and fully equipped, functioning design studio all our students are inducted into the University's high-tech workshops through our 'design through making' programme to develop your skills.
- You will be given the opportunity to specialise in womenswear, menswear or knitwear and supported accordingly with industry practitioners and projects.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the course will mean you will meet with like-minded designers based in different disciplines with the same goals. Collaboration of this nature is wholly encouraged.
- Key projects give you the opportunity to work in 3D with Kingston University's industry experienced pattern cutters and garment technicians. Although we encourage our MA students to be actively engaged with 3D processes and development.
- By the time you graduate, you will have achieved an unmistakable identity through your major project and portfolio, gaining the potential to become an established fashion design practitioner.