If you choose to study this course, here are some of the things you can expect from the course and how it will benefit you.
- A focus on the key issues surrounding the role of finance in the contemporary economy
- Students receive a solid background in core graduate economic analysis, economic history and economic thought
- All lectures are supplemented by seminars, giving an opportunity for regular feedback and discussion
- The Department of Economics is actively engaged in research and publication on financial topics, with regular staff seminars and workshops
- Careful guidance and supervision given on the research dissertation focusing on financial economics
- The MA is good preparation for work with a range of public and private institutions concerned with issues surrounding financial economics