Historic Building Conservation MSc: Apply for this course
Before you apply
Before you submit your application, please read through our entry criteria carefully to ensure you meet our requirements.
Making your application
To complete your application, please ensure you include all key information. Please also:
- complete the application in your full official name (as on your passport);
- attach a copy of your passport;
- attach a copy of your CV (optional);
- attach copies of all relevant academic qualifications;
- attach copies of any academic and/or professional references;
- complete the personal statement section in your online application; and
- international students – include any English language qualifications (IELTS/TOEFL) or details of any future English courses/exams. Find out more about our English language requirements.
What happens next?
If the postgraduate admissions tutor requires further information or wishes to invite you to further assessment by interview, they will contact you directly.
You will then hear directly from the Faculty's Admissions Office whether or not your application has been successful.
How to apply online
Please ensure you select the mode of attendance and start date that you wish to apply for below.
If you haven't begun an online application already, you will need to select 'new user' once the form is opened and set up a username and password. This allows you to save and return to your application if you can't complete the application in one go.
Please note: most students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area and classified as overseas fee paying, are not eligible to apply for part-time courses due to UK student visa regulations. For information on exceptions please visit the UKCISA website or email our International Student Advisory Centre.