International Human Resource Management PgDip/MSc: Apply for this course
Before you apply
Before you submit your application, please read through our entry criteria carefully to ensure you meet our requirements.
How to apply online
Please ensure you select the mode of attendance and start date that you wish to apply for below.
If you haven't begun an online application already, you will need to select 'new user' once the form is opened and set up a username and password. This allows you to save and return to your application if you can't complete the application in one go.
Please note: most students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area and classified as overseas fee paying, are not eligible to apply for part-time courses due to UK student visa regulations. For information on exceptions please visit the UKCISA website or email our International Student Advisory Centre.
International Human Resource Management MSc
- September 2014 start, full time attendance
- September 2014 start, part time attendance
- January 2015 start, full time attendance
International Human Resource Management PgDip
Home/EU students: the closing date for receipt of applications is:
- 12 September for September 2014 entry
- 5 January 2015 for January 2015 entry
Applications received after the deadline will be deferred for the next available intake.
International students: the closing date for receipt of applications is:
- 7 August for September 2014 entry
- 1 December 2014 for January 2015 entry
If your application is received after the deadline, your application may automatically be deferred for the next available intake.
Information required to support your application
- Copies of transcripts and certificates which confirm qualifications obtained and pending. These should clearly show the qualification awarded and the final overall grade/mark. If they are not in English, we will also require copies translated into English by an authorised translator.
- A personal statement which should outline your reasons for applying for the course.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)/resumé.
- If English is not your first language we will require proof of your proficiency, which will generally be an IELTS test certificate. If you do not hold a formal English language qualification, please indicate how you have acquired your proficiency in written and spoken English.
Please note that the processing of your application will be delayed if the above documents are not supplied.
If you have problems uploading your supporting documentation
If you cannot upload your supporting documentation with your application, please scan and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
Faculty of Business and Law
Kingston Hill campus
Please ensure that you quote your name, Kingston ID and course applied for in all correspondence with Kingston University.
We will require one reference to confirm your place on the course. This can be forwarded to us after you have submitted your application.
If you have studied within the last five years then we will need an academic reference (eg a college/university tutor or course director). If you left higher education several years ago, please request a reference from a professional, ideally your current employer, who can comment on your suitability for the course you have applied for.
Please note we are not able to accept references from friends or family members. Please ask your chosen referee to either complete this reference form (Word) or write a reference on official university/company headed paper.
References should be emailed to email@example.com.
This course has been rated as one of the best international human resource management masters courses in western Europe, ranked 32nd out of 200 programmes by the Eduniversal masters ranking 2013/14.
Business school ranking
Kingston Business School has been awarded 'Excellent' business school status, following a vote by 1,000 deans and directors from universities in 154 countries.
Find out more.