International Political Communication, Advocacy and Campaigning MSc: Links with business and industry
How we work with industry partners
Studying this course means you'll have opportunities to be involved with organisations outside the university - you can find out about them here.
Our links with professional practice provide a real-world base for our courses. They also help us to ensure your studies are kept up-to-date and relevant to the workplace.
Visiting lecturers have included:
- Charlie Beckett, former editor of Channel 4 News and now director of Polis
- David Bradshaw – special adviser to the Prime Minister and formerly deputy political editor of the Daily Mirror;
- Nick Comfort – former special adviser and author of How to Handle the Media;
- Mark Gill – head of Political Research at MORI;
- Julian Grice – managing director of brand consultancy The Team;
- Lis Howell – former Managing Editor of Sky News;
- Ivan Mowse – documentary-maker;
- Jo Philips – former media advisor to Lord Ashdown and director of Know Comment (part of Ten Alps Plc);
- Nick Jones – former BBC correspondent and author of Sultans of Spin; and
- Peter Riddell – associate editor of The Times.
You also benefit from the professional expertise of in-house staff members. Read more in the Who teaches this course section.
Related to this course:
The range of events and lectures in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences enhances your studies and adds an extra perspective to your learning. Find out more...
Learn more about the facilities available to you as a student of this course. Find out more...