Mechanical Engineering Masters (MSc): Events and lectures
Extra activities for this course
There are always interesting activities taking place at Kingston and exciting opportunities to take advantage of.
Our lively research culture is reflected in our regular seminars. Recent examples include:
- International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete;
- Recent Advances in the Micromechanics of Ductile Fracture;
- Environmental Degradation in Adhesively Bonded Structures;
- Modelling of Deformation and Failure of Polymers: Why is Bridging of Length and Time Scales Necessary?; and
- Why Bolt It When You Can Bond It? The Gluing Evolution.