There are always interesting activities taking place at Kingston and exciting opportunities to take advantage of.
Our lively research culture is reflected in our regular seminars. Recent examples include:
- International Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete;
- Recent Advances in the Micromechanics of Ductile Fracture;
- Environmental Degradation in Adhesively Bonded Structures;
- Modelling of Deformation and Failure of Polymers: Why is Bridging of Length and Time Scales Necessary?; and
- Why Bolt It When You Can Bond It? The Gluing Evolution.