Before you submit your application, please read through our entry criteria carefully to ensure you meet our requirements.
Please ensure you select the mode of attendance and start date that you wish to apply for below.
If you haven't begun an online application already, you will need to select 'new user' once the form is opened and set up a username and password. This allows you to save and return to your application if you can't complete the application in one go.
Please note: most students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area and classified as overseas fee paying, are not eligible to apply for part-time courses due to UK student visa regulations. For information on exceptions please visit the or email our International Student Advisory Centre.
Professional Engineering MSc
- November 2016 start, flexible attendance
Apply now >
- February 2017 start, flexible attendance
Apply now >
- May 2017 start, flexible attendance Online application not open
- August 2017 start, flexible attendance Online application not open
Please download our Postgraduate Application Form (Word or PDF) and send the completed version by post or email to:
- Kingston University Admissions
Room 1004, Yorkon Building
Kingston Hill campus
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT2 7LB
We will require the following pieces of information to allow us to confirm your place on the course. These can be forwarded to us after you have submitted your application:
- If English is not your first language we will require proof of your proficiency, which will generally be either an IELTS or TOEFL test certificate. If you do not hold a formal English language qualification, please indicate how you have acquired your proficiency in written and spoken English. See postgraduate English language requirements.
- Two references, at least one of which should be an academic reference (eg a college/university tutor or course director). If you left higher education several years ago, please request a reference from a professional who can comment on your suitability for the course you have applied for.
These can be scanned and attached to the online application, or alternatively you can email your referees' details to email@example.com and we will send them a reference form to complete and return.
All communications should include your full name and your Kingston University ID number, which can be found in your offer letter.