Quantity Surveying MSc: Facilities
More about our modern teaching environment
Here is the range of facilities available to you as a student at Kingston that will help you during your course.
There is a wide range of facilities at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. Integral to our teaching is C-SCAIPE, the Centre for Sustainable Communities Achieved through Integrated Professional Education. The Centre's mission is to enrich the delivery of professional education at Kingston University.
In addition, the Learning Resources Centre at Penrhyn Road offers:
- subject libraries, plus a free inter-library loan scheme to other libraries in the Greater London area;
- online database subscriptions; and
- a growing selection of resource materials.
The Computer Resources Centre provides:
- a reliable network;
- a set of core and specific software, with support for all core and some specific software;
- a variety of labs, for generic and specialised use; and
- academic and administrative technical support.
Resources in London
Kingston is just a 25-minute train journey away from central London. Here you can access a wealth of libraries and archives including the British Library.
Related to this course:
The School of Surveying & Planning is hosting a series of postgraduate open days.