Renewable Energy Engineering Masters (MSc): Course features
What this course offers you
- This course is part of the newly-established Alternative Energy Group for Renewable Energy Engineering at Kingston University.
- You gain hands-on virtual design experience using industry-recommended software technology in CAD, CFD and FEA analysis.
- The programme incorporates specialist field trips for group projects. You also have the opportunity to undertake research and industry-relevant dissertation projects, including the chance to work on research areas within wind power, solar power and biofuel.
- It will develop your professional, analytical and management skills, as well as improving your technical skills and knowledge. For example, you will gain communication, teamwork, IT and problem-solving skills.
- You can choose to study the course full-time or part-time to fit in with work commitments. September and January start dates give you extra flexibility plus the programme is modular, with majority of the modules delivered over one week.
- We regularly review all our postgraduate courses to make sure that they are up-to-date, reflect industry needs and are comparable to other university courses.