To make the most of your studies on this online course you will need the following:
- A computer that is less than three years old, with the latest operating system (OS) (either Windows or Apple). Things to note with this are:
- the computer software should have all the recent updates installed; and
- if you use a computer supplied by your place of work, you should liaise with a technician to ensure these updates are applied, and that the software can be accessed through any security measures applied by your place of work.
- A headset (headphone and microphone integrated), a webcam, and a good internet connection.
- Additionally, we strongly recommend a quiet space or room for the synchronous tutorial and group-work sessions.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 5.5. Make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements could be eligible to join our .
Applicants from a recognised majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.