If you choose to study this course, here are some of the things you can expect from the course and how it will benefit you.
- Teaching experience in our partnership schools is an integral part of the course, helping you relate theory to practice.
- You also learn general teaching skills, such as how to:
- plan work for pupils;
- plan for good discipline and control; and
- develop your skills as a teacher.
- Teaching staff are professional practitioners or research-active, which keeps your learning cutting-edge.
- The at Kingston University is consistently rated among the top education departments in the country by the Guardian UK University league tables.
- We design our courses in collaboration with local authorities, schools, colleges and other educational organisations. This ensures you will keep up to date with the latest developments and initiatives.