Sustainable Design MA: Events and lectures
The Sustainable Design MA teaching programme has featured many renowned guest seminar presenters:
- John Thackara (Dott '07 Creative Director and author)
- Alastair Fuad-Luke (Sustainable Design author)
- Professor Stuart Walker (Co-Director of the Innovation Lancaster and Kingston University Visiting Professor)
- Mat Hunter (Chief Design Officer, Design Council)
- Bill Dunster (BedZED architect)
- Guy Robinson (Founder of Sprout Design)
Workshops have been delivered by: Uscreates and ThinkPublic (on design for social innovation); Design Council (on 'Designs of the Time' projects); Design Museum (on 'Sustainable Futures' exhibition); WEmake (on creativity tools).
Students have attended PhD research conferences at Lancaster University and Nottingham University, and the Dott Cornwall 'Intersections' conference.
2011/12 students took part in the Green Growth Bootcamp series of workshops held at Kingston University.